Let The Teaching Begin
I have just been assigned to teach the pre-school bible class at church. I have 2 children in this age group. I believe there are 6 children attending the class.
I would like to keep a diary of my thoughts, successes, failures and general information about teaching this class. We will start Sunday learning about Gideon.
I look forward to both teaching the class and blogging about it afterwards.
- Gideon Introduction
- First Class Went Well
- Gideon And The Fleece
- Yesterday We Had A Great Class
- First Wednesday Night With The Preschoolers
- Gideon Reduces The Size Of His Army
- Consider Gideon’s Army Reduced
- Gideon — The Battle Begins
- Gideon — The Battle Continues
- Class Time Is Too Short
- Gideon — Emphasis Torch And Pitcher
- Gideon — The Last Lesson